When playing golf, you must get grips that can perfectly fit your hands. After all, your hands will do the swinging, so you need to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible. Golf grips come in different sizes.
With a little research, you will discover terms like Jumbo, Midsize and Oversized grips. However, some companies produce small size golf grips for people with really small hands.
These grips are often referred to as ladies’ grips. It is, however, not the case because there are women who have larger hands than most men. Therefore the undersized golf grips are not necessarily designed for women.
On that note, if you are a man with smaller hands, you should not be ashamed to use grips meant for your size because when you choose larger ones, you will not precisely control the club and eventually the shot.
Below are five of the best golf grips designed precisely for people with smaller hands. Therefore, if you feel that your larger golf grip is affecting your performance, you need to check out these grips to see if you can find yourself the perfect fit.
1. Lamkin Crossline Undersize Golf Grip Bundle
This golf grip comes in a bundle of 13 pieces made with frim EPDM compound that is entirely synthetic. It has a unique high traction pattern that can be felt with the first touch. It is the perfect choice for any golf lover with small hands.
Given this set, consistency will be your norm. With the first swing, you will feel the difference from other grips. Your hands will grasp the traction and tension effortlessly. If you were used to holding golf grips for larger hands, you might tend to hold the club quite tightly. However, the traction saves you from this kind of scenario.
- Provides the desired traction and tension for your hands.
- It comes in a set of 13 pieces.
- It is perfect for both amateur and professional golfers.
- The only available colours are black and white.
2. Winn Dri-Tac Undersize Golf Grip Kit
The Winn Dri-Tac Golf Grip is designed with a spiral wrap that adds more stability when taking a swing. The Winn lite technology reduces its weight and gives it a more clubhead feel while adding distance. The kit comes in a set of 13 pieces, all designed to provide the golfer with more traction and balance while taking a swing. It is made from a polymer material which gives it an all tacky feel suitable for all kinds of weather.
Apart from the golf grip, the kit also contains double-sided tape, solvent, and clamp. A feature that stands out from the Winn Dri-Tac golf grip its spiral nature, which gives the golfer a good and, at the same time, perfect grip. The lightweight will eventually give the golfer more clubhead speed when taking a swing.
- It comes in a set of 13 pieces.
- Packed with all the necessary supplies required to set it up.
- It offers excellent traction and an overall increase in club speed.
- Some golfers may not like the soft feel.
3. Kingrasp Velvet Solid Colors Ladies Golf Grip SetNo products found.
Despite the name Ladies’ Golf Grip, Kingrasp Velvet Solid grips are undersize golf grips suitable for anybody with small hands. They have a great feel and tackiness due to the soft rubber material used in their design. The set comes in a wide array of colors for you to choose from. Despite it being a 13 piece grip set, the prices are considerably lower compared to other sets.
When looking for a golf grip, you should pay greater attention to the size – this one comes in 0.56 round size. These grips are the perfect fit for anybody with small hands. Other kits are highly-priced, but this one offers the best price for you. If you have been struggling with the type of undersize kit to choose from, then the KINGRASP velvet is the perfect one for you.
- It comes in a wide array of colors for you to choose from.
- The price is relatively lower when compared to other kits.
- Both men and women can comfortably use it.
- It does not come with the complete kit in case you want to do the gripping again.
4. Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Golf Grips
This Golf pride MCC Plus4 golf Grips come in a set of 13 pieces. The large outside diameter in the lower hand promotes less amount of tension by encouraging less pressure on the grip. This grip is tour-proven and features a softer rubber material that provides added touch on the ungloved hand.
This golf grip is equipped with strategically placed micro-texture, which encourages great traction and control when taking a swing. You can comfortably play without gloves if you sweat a lot, due to its excellent moisture management.
The grips are super easy to install, and you will suddenly feel the difference when you compare them to your older grips. The best tour players worldwide build their grips first to reduce tension in their hands gradually, and the Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips provide the desired results.
- They are lightweight (47 grams).
- The bundle contains 13 pieces available for you to choose.
- You will experience less tension when you take a swing.
- The grip comes in a round shape.
- The package does not include grip shape and grip solvent.
- The undersize only comes in a grey color.
5. Golf Pride Tour Velvet Ribbed Golf Kit
The kit comes with a set of 13 golf grip pieces and 13 pieces of double-sided tape, solvent, and rubber vise clamp. It is one of the most loved golf grips on the planet, if not the most popular worldwide. A unique feature about this grip is that it is ribbed at the bottom, and some golfers feel that it rests in their hands in a much easier way.
Golfers prefer this grip to many others because it has a near-perfect combination of traction and grabs. The classic grip has to be installed carefully. You have to have to ensure that it perfectly fits the club to give the necessary traction and reduce tension for a perfect swing.
- It is made of high-quality material.
- The grip is ribbed to provide to add more control.
- The set comes with 13 pieces of double-sided tape, solvent, and a rubber vise clamp.
- It can be challenging to use if not correctly installed.
Most golfers do not quite understand their hand sizes. It is therefore advisable to try out different sizes until you find the perfect fit for your hands. The best undersize grips have been outlined above.
More than just traction and reduced tension, they are made of high-quality material, so you are assured of ultimate durability. It is much easier and efficient to buy new grips than switching them with other grips of various sizes, mainly because you can always go back to your previous grip whenever possible.
Last Updated on March 3, 2021 by Tom Fiore