Get a Kick Start to the Holiday Season!
Reservations available call 209-577-5360
To view scorecard, click here.
Footgolf was first introduced in Europe and has now gained worldwide interest. It is played on the golf course simultaneously with regular golfers but with a regular #5 soccer ball. The holes are much larger (21-inch diameter) and the rules are very similar to the game of golf. The pace of play is usually 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours for 18 Footgolf Holes; each hole averages about 145 yards in length. Dress code is casual and requires players to wear tennis/turf shoes (no cleats allowed). Footgolf is regulated by the Federation for International FootGolf (FIFG).
Weekday – $14
Weekday Junior – $9
Weekend – $16
Weekend Junior – $10
There is no special attire needed. We ask that there are no soccer cleats on the golf course.
Come and have fun!
What is Footgolf?
Check out this video from the US Youth Soccer Association below.
The Rules of Footgolf
Check out this video by the National Footgolf Association about the rules of Footgolf below.
In summary, here are the basic rules to Footgolf:
- Wear appropriate clothing: shirts, socks, tennis shoes. No soccer cleats allowed on the course!
- Kick-off even from orange marker or within two yards from markers.
- Ball must be played in a single motion movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be clearly separated from the ball prior to kicking motion.
- Wait to play until the ball has come to a complete rest.
- Play the ball where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove item(s) from underneath the ball. You may mark and lift your ball if it interferes with another players line of intended play.
- The player farthest from the hole plays the next shot first and so on.
- The player with the lowest score kicks off first on the next hole.
- If the ball lands in a hazard, replace it within 2 yards from the closest area of relief no closer to the hole. One penalty stroke will be applied.
- Maintain Pace of Play and keep up with the group ahead of you.
- Most importantly, have fun!